Have you ever saw the girls expose their buttcracks?

I love to wear lowrise jeans so it sometimes happen especially when I sit down or bend over. I rarely realize that before my friends tell me "your buttcrack is showing" or something. Actually I don't care much about that but I don't wanna make someone feel disgusted. Have you ever saw a girl like me or what do you think about that? And is there any girl here have the same problems?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like low-rise jeans too but when I wear them, I make sure to wear shirts long enough to cover everything if I bend over. Most people don't want to see someone elses butt crack. Lol

What Guys Said 10

• Unfortunately, I have only seen boys' exposed buttcracks except in one case.
    One thing I noticed that the new low-rise jeans are not that much low these days. I think brands realised the issues. If you are having some problems,

#1. Don't forget to wear belts.
    #2. Wear long shirts/tops
    #3. Watch when you sit.
    #4. Always wear panties/underwear. (That girl was wearing one, smart!)

• Only the ugly ones. Of course, that's my luck.
    On the other hand, one time one of my past crushes had a whale-tail (when you can see the top of the thong
    static.comicvine.com/.../...6-solid-whale-tail.jpg

• I have seen girls expose their butt cracks before. I don't think it is disgusting, I actually find it hot.

• hmmm what a hypocrite the girl that down voted me is. Like she does not check men out when she gets the chance. LMFAO

• It can only look nice if the girl has a hot body. But showing too much is unattractive in my opinion. So there is a limit.

• All the time back in middle and highschool and every single time i'd think to myself "don't they feel the cold ass breeze" lol I mean we'd be in class with our jackets on and this chick over here has her butt crack out distracting every pair of male eyes behind her... including me. Then when she bends over to pick up the pencil she "dropped" we'd all look up in unison
    She was thirsty but we were thirstier :/

• yes I seen if you can prevent exposing yourself do it by all means

• I m not lucky in this case... :(

• I like it when they aren't wearing any underwear.. that is hot!!

• I wouldn't care, as long as she's "hot". I don't need to see my 70 year old grandma, doing that, do I?

• Yeah I have before and I think it's unattractive

What Girls Said 1

• I've seen it so many times. It's gross no matter whose crack it is.