Is this a good date outfit?

Going on a date soon in like two hours, drinks and than a movie.
Is this nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it is, but you don't have to ask, just wear what you think is good, seriously, we guys don't pay too much attention to details about this, we look at the whole picture and we associate what you wear with your personality.
    So if that's what you think you look best in, then go for it.

What Guys Said 8

• Everything is very good, the only problem is that the belly area is very loose making is a bit awkward. It's 'okay' option but not a guaranteed safe option.

• yea it's very nice

• I don't think it's the best choice.

It gives off the wrong message in my opinion... it looks like you're on your way to work or a business meeting.

I'm not saying to dress provocatively but wear something more vibrant and fun.

• Assuming you mean profile pic i would say yes. You look lovely.

What are you supposed to do?

• Yeah it looks cute on you :)

• you look very lovely but, a bit professional
    its fine though enjoy your date =)

• Yes it is ;)

• It's nice but I thought you were "taking a break"?

What Girls Said 7

• I am not really fond of it, looks like you're going to a business meeting. The top seems a little loose and unflattering to your body.

• people say it makes you look like you're going to a business meeting and the top is unflattering, but I don't know i don't see that.. i think the top looks fine. and i personally don't think it looks too professional. its on the classier/dressier side which is totally fine. i think it's a nice outfit. if anything, maybe add a pop of color and change the top.. but i think it's okay the way it is :)

• What?
    I don't see it.

• I think you're wearing too much black. Maybe another brighter skirt that matches your top.

• I think it looks very nice

• I think it's bad

• I don't see anything wrong with it, it looks nice. Wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing.