Saw a guy wearing a lacy pink thong when he bent over trend?

Is this a new trend for guys lace underwear?? Curious? Opinions aboiut it?

Updates:
I try not to judge i once hooked up with a guy who was wearing victoria secerts underwear was just curious if it was a new trend or something im seeing it more and more haha!

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a girl at my school that wore a pink thong. I don't wear them. So I don't think it's becoming a tread bc there is not like a ton of people wearing them. More girls that I know like bikini, cheeksters and boxer shorts better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• if i saw that i would fucking laugh

0|0
    0|0
    • it was intresting to say the least, guess victorias secert is now victors secert?

• Hahahaha I doubt it's a trend. He just likes that kind of underwear probably.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yah? I was just wondering how would his junk fit in a pair of panties? Id assume he likes them bc of the material.

• That's fucking funny as shit. I swear this generation is becoming more pussified. LOL. Guys worship girls. Now that I call, getting into her "panties." HAHA

5|4
    1|0

What Guys Said 9

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../CmonSon.jpg

Men, guys, bros... the fuck?

1|0
    0|0
  • That's funny. It's definitely not a trend. But he can wear what he likes under there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women's underwear is called "women's underwear" for a reason. That's all I have to say about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear thongs and g-strings daily. not a fan of lace but i do have them. Most of my thongs are pink and idc what people think bc I wear what i like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear thongs everyday, not lace I find the microfiber ones more cumfy. I don't wear pink very often though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a trend, just very weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Weirdo. 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because lace is perforated and lets the farts out quicker!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's a cross dresser? Or just likes how they feel?

1|0
    0|0