I'm going to see a guy I like what should I wear?

i have blue eyes that change from light to dark
nice legs
big boobs for my age
long brown/blond hair
i dont know what to wear. he says he likes my eyes.
so what do i do?
i dont wear make-up. only mascara.

Most Helpful Guy

• where are you guys meeting up?
    if its a restaurant dress up a bit, if its mcdonalds dont worry about it lol

• restaurant then around town

• dress up a bit, make sure you covered a bit (depending on temperature dont want to get cold, he should lend you his coat like a gentleman (=...)

wear some flattering clothes, look sexy but not revealing and there you go!

What Guys Said 4

• wear whatever you feel COMFORTABLE with basicall... no matte what the guy wants!

• thank-you that was nice.

• Wear something you feel comfortable in, if you want to make a great frist impression make sure your big boobs for your age aren't showing. What is "big boobs for my age" (the size of them if you feel like sharing)?

• Wear something that u think is cute and u are good :3

• what makes blue eyes pop?

• I have blue grey eyes but I don't know either XD

• thanks tho :)

• Pics or it didn't happen

• no pics sorry a little shy.

• Ah don't be. Go anonymous

• sorry

What Girls Said 1

• Blue or white looks good with blond hair but pure white is boring unless it is a florid white top so get white with black or white with flowers. A dress is generally more attractive than a t-shirt or cardigan. Wear a bag that is not black but dark coloured to go along with your dress. Wear coloured shoes that aren't black.