Couples wearing matching/coordinating outfits: Yay or nay?

Are matching outfits a do or don't?

• Yay
    36% (16)29% (6)34% (22)Vote
  • Nay
    64% (28)71% (15)66% (43)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• No. If it's accidental then it's ok, but trying to match every day you go out, no, too much.

3|0
    0|0
  • Matching? Unless it's for a costume party, absolutely not. Coordinating, as in "complementing", I think that's more acceptable, especially for a formal event.

3|0
    0|0
  • Would be cool for a special occasion. But it might be a little too much. Too attention-catching.

1|1
    0|0
  • sounds confusing to me basically!

0|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a while would be really cool.

Everyday would be just weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. It's cute. I don't see why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • what are we in 9th grade? lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, let me think.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would perceive it as hiddeous tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay that's very weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • nay its gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a while, not every day

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they should match completely. For example, on a hot summers day, you can combine outfits to create one perfect model. Both of you go to a beach, topless, and wear booty shorts with sandals and socks.

Seriously? ... matching is fine, but to be honest if a couple goes as far as to deliberately plan what they're wearing to reflect off each other.. they're putting far, far too much thought into something like clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Matching clothing = pussy whipped
    pussy whipped = not a man (not a man =/= woman)
    not a man = can't be respected
    woman with "not a man" = tragic

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 25

• Yay but not all the time since that would be too weird. Like every once in a while or special occasions is fine though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nay, mother of GOD, nay.

I'm sorry, when I want to ask when your mother's snapping the photo of the twins, it's not a good look. You should match for prom. It's acceptable to have your wedding parties match. If you are going on a date, do not coordinate your wardrobe beyond, 'Wear something nicer than a teeshirt and less dressy than a suit.'

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a dude to rock these outfits with me !

i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...ess-font-b-goat-b-font.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Too cheesy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex boyfriend and I matched a lot. we wore black skinny jeans. a band t and a flannel. We liked the same bands too. So if it isn't on purpose okay. Maybe the like funny hoodies He wears "you mad bro" and she wears "I ain't even mad" or something like that on occasion, but everyday, NEGATIVE.

0|0
    0|0
  • on a regular basis? ewk! Awful! Never!!
    On certain occasions it can be neat! :]!

1|1
    0|0
  • I voted Nay, but if it's a special occasion I don't see it as a bad thing if you're slightly coordinated, like his tie matches the colour of your dress or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh no. no way. okay maybe if the outfits just went together? like black and white or something but not the exact same thing. no. it's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends
    To prom- girl wears a blue dress guy wears a blue tie
    That's ok but of they start full out matching that's a NO WAY!

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL no please. Only thing that is acceptable is matching accents when doing something formal or during a wedding.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's tacky and annoying and stupid. No, thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were going to a family event, like family dinner, or something like that then I would think it's kind of cute. If they did it everyday I would think there is something wrong with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering my boyfriend and i only wear blacl, white or grey, we match a lot 😧😧😧

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay, not something cute like all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • So COOL! It's like cosplay or Halloween! :)

I definitely want to try something really stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • i say nayyy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say yay just cause I'm cheesy like that

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless it's cotton candy colours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what it is xD if too corny no, if okay and just cute then its all cool xD

0|0
    0|1
  • Unless it's fancy dress or a tie to match a girls dress/outfit. No way in hell!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's swwweeeeeeeeeeet ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Only to like fancy suit and tie type gatherings in my opinion...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay, I find that creepy and nausating.

0|0
    0|0