Girls I need help on flirting - what tips would you recommend for a guy to do?

any advice would help a lot I want to know how to impress new girl I meet?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love when guys make jokes, if you see that's she's smiling a little less than usual then make a joke about something RANDOM or about a teacher or professor everyone makes jokes about, I don't laugh at everything my crush might say, like if it's REALLY not funny I'll just stare at him and then get this grin until he blushes and he's like, "i know it was bad!" and then we both laugh because he made such a bad joke

• I like that though I mean I am not the funniest guy but I am sure I will come up with something.

What Girls Said 2

• always try to make a girl laugh, we love a guy that can make us smile especially if we're not having the best day

• So you feel that guys should make jokes and stuff? What kinds of jokes do you personally like? however is it true that if a girl likes a guy she will laugh at anything he says even if it is not funny.

• Try complimenting her style/smile, we love it When we get Compliments :-)

• Thank you, that should be something good to keep in mind. Would you by any chance have any other good advice to offer me?

• Yea sure, Make Sure You keep Eye Contact so that way They Could know Your Interested In them and most important just be yourself

• That sounds like a great idea. Thank you :)

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, there is no correct way to flirt. Everyone flirts differently.

For example, a couple of days ago I was texting this girl and she asked me what I was doing.

I said: I was taking care of a baby for my aunt at home while they went out to dinner.

She said: awww your learning how to be a daddy :)

I said: haha yeah, so when am I gonna get a chance to take care of you ;)

After that whole texting episode, she has been looking for excuses to touch me in class haha

be playful and make funny jokes.