Girls, has anyone tried L' Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil?

I want the lighter edition only to use it as a heat protection spray. Does it actually work to protect hair from blow driers' heat? And will it get my oily hair more oily?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have. It works and it's really good. Personally, I prefer using a product called "Mythic Oil" which contains avocado oil & grapeseed oil, but L' Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil does a neat job as well.
    Don't use more than 2 drops of it, otherwise your hair will end up looking too oily. I'd suggest you to use it after shower before blow-drying.

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't, but since it's oil, I assume it would make your hair oily... Obviously.

• I use it. I bought like 3 bottles. And I have a lot of them stored too. Haha

It works really good. It will make your hair really shiny and silky. But if you put on too much it will make your hair look rough and dry.

• It's a shower oil. You have to wash it off or else your hair will look greasy.

• My hair is already shiny enough. I mean does it acually protect hair from heat?

• It fixes your hair. So yeah. But you have to wash it off in the shower

• I have never tried it before. I only use organic oils.