Cat ears: Cute or weird?

I don't mean on Halloween or for a specific event, just day to day wear. Would you find it weird or cute if you saw a good looking girl wearing them? I'm not super into anime or pet play or anything like that, I just think they look super cute if you can pull it off.

These are the ones I'm thinking about getting, since my hair is blonde. Not really sure if I like the bows though, might cut them off:

Cat ears: Cute or weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• Would be cute and weird at the same time.
    But if you have vlonde hair i would go for a darker color cat ears, because othwrwise there will be no contrast between the ears and your hair.

• Good point, I was also thinking about getting white ones, which I think contrast too.

What Guys Said 9

• It'll be weird if you go out like that, since I've never seen anyone wearing it besides at costume parties, but hey, if it's what you want, go for it.

At home is pretty cute, and sexy at the same time, maybe it's because I'm imagining what may happen later :P

• I think darker colored cat ears would be cute
    i don't think it's weird if that's something you
    like to do you might get lot heads turning :)

• Um... sure, go ahead and where them. Honestly i guys think you are pretty you could dress like a slob and they wouldn't give a fuck.

Possible positive effect: since its not something people see every day, guys are going to be more likely to notice you.

• I see them as a little weird.

• I think it would be weird

• Haha yeah meow

• Definitely weird.

• In public, weird. At home, really really cute :3

• The female version of the male "forever alone virgin" lol

What Girls Said 4

• If you're above 10, ABORT!

• Those ones in the picture would be really weird. But a simple head band like this: hkeastasia.com/.../ would look way better and more classy instead of weird!!

• totally cute

• Cut. Now wear a tail 😸😹