Ladies' underwear suggestions? Good brands and styles?

THIS IS A NO-PERV-ZONE! I'm not afraid to block you people. 😾😸

I'm in search of some new undergarments. Mine are getting worn out; they don't fit right anymore, they're coming apart, etc. I need some recommendations on good undergarments. Preferably brands I can get at these places: Wal-Mart, Shopko, JC Penney, or anywhere else that has smaller sizes and good quality for not a lot of money.

Here's what I need:
Strapless bra
Regular bras
(Bras with underwire and padding)
Panties (or boyshorts, just not thongs or anything else)

Please specify as much as you can (include things like price, brand, style, sizes available, etc).
Thanks! 😊

Anything else?
Any pairs of boy shorts I've had rode up and weren't very comfortable. Are all boy shorts like that? Also, keep in mind that I am in America (so American brands would be helpful) and I don't want to spend much money on this.
I don't want anything expensive. I'm talking Wal-Mart prices, here. I want good, cheap prices. If it's going to be expensive, I need to know it'll be worth the money.
Anything else? I could use some more specific recommendations...
Anything else? Anything at all? Anything NOT expensive and easy to find?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I say try La senza and victorias secret.

• Wow! I can't believe no pervert dudes commented! They take your block threats seriously!! :O

What Girls Said 8

• I like the basic cotton you can buy in packs for less than 10$. They're better for the lady parts since they breathe and the patterns and colors can be really pretty. Everyone's body is different so maybe see if you can start out with a 3 or 2 pack of some styles you're interested in trying.

As far as bras... Just try things on that are in your price range and look for coupons for the more expensive stores. Every brand and style is different since every set boobs is different. At least if you put in the time to try things on now you'll know what you like for awhile and learn about styles and how they work for you.

• I usually get the cheap panties at Wal-Mart but those don't seem to last very long. They are very comfortable but they wear out quickly. As for bras, I've found some very comfortable ones but I can't find the size I need around here. Gotta love small town stores.

• Okies! Good luck!

• I normally go to Walmart since it's close. I normally buy sports bra's and panties. So panties I normally go with bikini/boy shorts style. The brand is really between Hanes and fruit of the loom. Normally you can get a like a 6 pack for under $10.

Now with the sports bra's I always go for the ones that come in some kind of pack. Where you can also just the straps.

Any special underwear bra's or panties. I would go to rue21 www.rue21.com/store/jump/category/Bras/cat1500006#

• Okay, I don't really like sports bras but thanks for your opinion. What do you say about boy shorts (question update)?

• Target is good
    Also don't get measured at VS it anything, just follow this guide
    www.thinandcurvy.com/.../...-bra-size-correct.html

• No need to worry about getting measured. I'm too cheap for places like that.

Thanks!

• So big bust small band. That's why I have. I recommend places like amazon because you can get them cheap but still have them fit

• Okay, thanks

• I usually go for padded, satin/lace type bras. Same with underwear. No thongs. Brazilian, boyshorts, lace, satin etc

• I get my stuff at La Senza. There, you can basically get any kind of bra you want, and at the stores I've gone too, they all have awesome customer service, and they really help find the one that fits. The bras are usually $30+ They also have a pretty good underwear selection, with good sales year-round (7 panties for $28)

• Okay, thank you. Sounds good. They're good quality? Last long, don't stretch out, don't tear easily, etc?

• Pink is a good place to go. I don't know if its a bit costly for you. Pink is actually affordable for me.

• You can get 5-7 pair of undies from VS for $26. That's where I get mine.

• JCP usually has a section of the flirtatude brand. They're pretty good about having smaller sizes and reasonable prices. But as far as panties go it's best to just go with what you like most. My personal preference is boyshorts