Blondes or brunettes? Which is more attractive?

blondes or brunettes? Girls, what color do you like? Guys who is more attractive to you?

• I like blonde
    15% (6)26% (9)20% (15)Vote
  • I like brunette
    63% (26)54% (19)59% (45)Vote
  • Other
    22% (9)20% (7)21% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

• For many years, I had a fantasy about a true, natural blonde - and naturally blonde everywhere, (if you know what I mean). Then, I met the most beautiful girl who fit this description. Long blonde, gorgeous hair, big blue eyes, dimples, plump lower lip, sexy teeth, curves etc. And it was wonderful! ... while it lasted, that is. First I really like natural hair and genuinely natural women. And I love the extremes: Very blonde, jet black, fire red, etc. It's all very exciting, especially fantasizing what her bush must look like (sorry!). I also used to love really long hair. But today, lately, I have found that my tastes have changed a bit over the years. And I have been really attracted to that shoulder length black, silky hair, like Hispanics have. I love natural hair on a women so much. And I love to just bury my face in it wherever it is on her body!

1|0
    0|0
    • By the way, I really like your teeth. Especially, those two little "fangs" you have!

What Guys Said 16

• Both can be attractive, as can be dark haired ones or redheads. I don't really have a preference in hair color.

1|1
    0|0
  • i love a girl with healthy looking hair
    i have only ever dated, or rather hooked up with one blonde girl
    i guess that means i talk/feel more attracted to brunettes

1|0
    0|0
  • hair color not really important (Blonde, Brunette, Black, Dark Brown, Red etc.)

0|1
    0|0
  • Ok so i would say it all depends om the way a girl looks... bit i would prefer blonde... but brunettes are hot too... so it all depends

1|0
    1|0
  • Brunette are tha best looking in my opinion.

2|0
    0|1
  • I don't care at all about the hair color.

0|1
    0|0
  • They'er all hot

0|1
    0|0
  • If a girl is beautiful, it doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like blonde hair, but I will like her for more than her hair color.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair doesn't make the woman hot, her personality, how well she takes care of herself are things that make women hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • From my experience blondes tend to be slutty, not of of them I met plenty of blonde girls who are not slutty at all!

1|0
    0|1
  • Orange. --

0|0
    0|0
  • strawberry blonde.. so hot

1|1
    2|0
  • Both are attractive but blonde catches my eye more

0|0
    0|1
  • Hair color isn't really important, thought I do find myself attracted to a lot of girls with red hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer girls with dark hair.

3|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I really like black hair on guys!

1|1
    0|0
  • They can both be pretty.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like a dark hair colour on a guy. Brown or black. Doesn't matter.
    It seems like a blonde haircolour isn't that loved anymore on a girl *cries silently*

0|1
    0|0
  • All hair colors can look very attractive, but for some reason I have a soft spot for blondes on both males and females.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm brunette but I'm gonna say red heads. I've always wanted red/orangy hair!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Where's the option "don't care"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly like blonde guys but it doesn't really matter. If a guy is good looking, he's good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like dark hair on guys

0|0
    0|0