Do high school guys get intimidated by girls in heels?

Hello!
I wear fairly fancy clothes every day to school (skirts, dresses, blazers) and I like to wear heels. Do high school guys get intimidated by girls that have this professional look to them/that wear heels to school?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like you as far as clothing and shoes goes. I've always been a "heel" girl. I don't think their intimidation has anything to do with your shoe selection, as much as it is their age. It's an awkward period for any teenager, but many boys your age just don't have a lot of self confidence yet, and are always a little scared, when approaching a girl, that they like. Wear what you like, and eventually those boys will turn into more aggressive males, as they get a little older. Then things get a lot more fun!

What Guys Said 4

• i think that's sexy to see a girl in heels i wouldn't find it
    intimidating i always thought that's really pretty to see a
    girl all dressed up i know it gives me a good impression
    of her..

• I love girls who dress up like you do. I can say for me personally that I get intimidated by girls regardless of how they are dressed.

• Aroused yes
    Intimidated no

• No, not intimidated, i prefer girls who dress as skimpy as possible

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you act down-to-earth, they won't really care. Otherwise, they may get the impression that you're stuck-up.

• I don't think they do.

I have a uniform so people in my school can't