Why do women like jewellery?

i mean sure its looks pretty i guess but why do women so hypnotic over it, i mean i get clothes, i get make up even thought im not a fan of it, i just dont see much purpose of jewellery

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like it much now, aside from earrings on the rare occasion, but as a kid I wore tons because it was pretty, I liked embellishing my outfits.

I do sometimes wear handmade cloth bracelettes, though that's more because I'm fidgety and it's something to play with when I need to.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. I have stretched ears that I wear plugs in and my engagement ring. That is all I wear. And I like the fact that my ring isn't a plain old stupid diamond :-) I don't understand the need for all that shiny stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the purpose in making a question about this. They like it because they like it, why do you wear certain things or enjoy certain things? It's because you like it, it's common sense...

1|0
    0|0
  • Some just like it?
    My dad loves jewelry.

1|0
    0|0
  • People like how it looks, not just women. I'm not big into jewelry, I mean I'll wear some earrings sometimes, but that's about it. I like how it completes my look/style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a jewellery person, but I guess it looks nice and can make dull clothes more appealing.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• because they make them look more glamorous maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • its shineeyyyy

1|0
    0|0
  • It adds a little different character to what they are wearing. It may mean something to them. Makes their outfit. Plus its pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure what the attraction is... it should be the awesome guy on your arm rather then the ring on your finger that impresses people most!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because its glittering material... :D

0|0
    0|0