8% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • Don't care
    11% (3)6% (1)9% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Real.
    I don't know what's with girls and being fake. Fake boobs, fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, tons of makeup... I don't know, but every guy I know prefers a real girl than a fake one, not just because real looks better, but because it also expresses a strong personality.

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Real everything
    Real boobs
    Real hair
    Real people
    If there's a proper reason to have it fake then that's cool :)
    But when you have the real thing then try to cover it up with fake it's just abit :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a major fetish with nice looking BUT CLASSY manicured nails... Hands AND feet. If your natural nails are not the ideal shape, I do not mind fake ones. I suppose they are not too practical for women.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never had fake but I heard it's expensive to have them done and maintained.

• ... yeah... And then you cannot do the house had chores without breaking them. But I would be OK if my wife get the shaped up once in a while. She never did; never does.

• Real nails!
    preferably french tipped ;p

0|1
    0|0
  • Everything real is better than anything fake

0|1
    1|0
  • Real of course, fake nails are extremely unattractive. And I prefer if she cuts her nails, it looks better. Long nails gross me out a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Or rather, real and short ones. When I see a woman with long nails, I think "high maintenance" and steer clear her.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• real nails forsho!

0|1
    0|0
  • I had fake nails once and it was horrible. I don't know how any girl can wear those without constantly scratching themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real. No man wants to come home to a woman with claws who can't wipe her own ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like real nails but I wouldn't were fake nails

0|0
    0|0