Do girls like guys who wear suits (alot xD)?

I wear a suit almost everyday. I love them because they are comfortable and look great! if i'm not in the suit mood I just wear some shorts and a T-shirt and throw on a blazer.
(my suits are fitted and nice so it doesn't look like i'm wearing my dad's old suit xD)

Most Helpful Girl

• I love suits, but it depends of the guy

What Girls Said 3

• Suits are snazzy and fancy all in one. I wouldn't love a guy who wears a suit everyday, I would think that he had no sense of style and that he thinks of himself of a higher classman. Suits are nice but it's even nicer when not worn daily.

• Ahaha you weirdo, yeah I love when a guy wears a suit but only if your going to a wedding or on a date or work xD

• Yeah sure, that can look really nice :) Even though it always depends on the guy himself + the suit ofcourse. But it's a 100% okay, just don't start wearing socks in sandals and you should be fine.

What Guys Said 3

• there are plenty of girls like that, sure.

• Girls definitely liked it when I wore suits.

• I always wear a nice dress shirt and tie when I'm out, but the only folks who ever comment on my fashion sense are other guys.