Girls, If you got a chance to be a guy for a day would you take it?

Yes or No and Why.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, just out of curiosity.

What Girls Said 7

• Hell's yeah! I'd love to have a penis just for a day, to find out how sex, orgasms feel different for a guy vs. a girl, to better understand how a guy's mind works when they think about women and sex, etc.

My big question... would it scare girls to be a guy for a day and realize how they think\ about women, or would it reassure them as they'd realize how things girls obsess about don't matter as much as we think? Hmm, I might ask this of the forum!

• If I got asked the same question about changing into a girl I would have basically the same answer.

• Yeah, I'd just want to see what it's like to be in a different body. And to see how hard it is to handle all that testosterone lol. Maybe then it would be easier to understand why guys think some things are so hot when girls do them . . .

• heck yea but just out of curiosity for that 1 day and I would hope to be super sexy lol

• yea but only for a day I like being a female. Would just want to see what it was like.

• YES! id stick my penis in everything!

even if it didn't move.

• hell ya would love to have a penis!

• HELL YA! haha that would be fun. just out of curiosity. but I like being female so id change back

What Guys Said 1

• penises are over rated. guys get over having one after high school...