Girls, how old is too old for a bikini?

Ok, so I am over 30. Still don't look half bad in a binkini. One of my friends said that most people over 30 don't wear a binkini. It is not appropriate. True or not?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• No age is too old. Just because the younger generation won't find you as eye candy as much the people your age will. Wear what you are confident in. I see elderly men in little speedos so I think you are fine. My mom is a few years older than you and still looks great in one.

What Girls Said 6

• There is no age limit! Wear what you want and work it =]

• I think there's no such thing as a "appropriate age to wear a bikini". People should wear what they want to and feel comfortable

• It depends on body type, not age.

I bet you would look fabulous😄

• as long as your breasts don't swing past your feet, it'll be appropriate.

• If you look good and feel good in a bikini then it does not matter what your age is. Enjoy your life and stop worrying about what your birth certificate says.

• I don't think there is an age limit. If you feel good wearing one, go for it.