Do all lesbians dress saggy?

I notice that this girl was in the lineup for coffee and she was wearing a baseball cap, men's skinny jeans (the ones with the baggy top and the skinny bottom) and a baseball jersey. I also notice that the girl was sagging her pants like guys do. She was checking out a girl infront of her, I looked at her and she looked back at me like she was embarrassed or something. Is this type of fasion a sign of lesbianism for girls???

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all lesbians dress that way, but it sounds like the girl you saw was a lesbian.

What Girls Said 7

• No. Dude, lesbians are just like any other women. Seriously.

• No, she was fat and had a firm lesbian-type voice.

• She had a voice that most lesbians have. Like a low female voice.

• It was strange because out of every girl I've served, she was the only girl that dressed like a lesbian.

• No most Lesbian dress like everyone else
    I know shocker right😱

• No, most dress normal and look normal and you'll never know they are

• I would tell u except I'm not a lesbian.

• Nah, they don't all dress the same way

• It was weird because her cap was at the side.

• No, they don't.

• It was up until she said "yes ma'am" to one of my employers. I was really curious on why she said it.

• Yes they do. Normal girls don't wear that shit.

• Straight girls I mean.

• She's probably transgender. Since she was checking out another woman that could mean she's a lesbian also, or bi/pan sexual. Don't confuse gender identity for sexuality. They're two separate things.

• No she wasn't. She sounded like a lesbian herself.

What Guys Said 2