Do you have a particular style?

Such as emo, goth, indie etc. And what styles do you love the best? What style would you say I have from my picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• Classy? Dress up in formal, suit like, formal shirt and pants, that kinda thing
    And funnily enough, ladies seem to like it and take more a notice to it

What Guys Said 4

• I guess my style is somewhat 'street'. Or whatever the hell you wanna call it. I don't always wear dark clothes, but i usually do because it looks better on me.

My typical outfit in the winter is: Jeans, a checkered button down, leather jacket, (sometimes a beanie), and my all star hightop converses. Other times i wear a t-shirt and a hoodie, or a solid color button down.

• Umm i don't know. I am simple

• Slacker metalhead

• I could care less about your style as I would be focused on that wonderful face.

• by the way im 18 and I dress nice, but I can't find a name for my style.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm casual. Jeans all the way. I'm also quite modest. I don't like tight, low shirts. I also don't like short shorts. I don't even own a skirt and the only dresses I own are for band/chorus events and church. My clothes show that my style is boring and conservative and comfortable.

• Ugh, I hate those stereotypical styles.
    I wear what i want.

• Why do you hate them? They're not really stereotypical when people use it to reflect their taste

• Coz I would hate to be pinned down and classified into one category based on my style. I don't completely follow a particular style, only wear what I feel looks good.

• Not really I wear a bunch of different things. Yesterday I did a minimalist sporty outfit. And the day before I did a grungier slightly boho thing. But no do have more slightly grungier pieces than anything else

• Nah this ain't high school. But speaking of high school, I was a goth back then hahaha. Nowadays I wear a variety of stuff. Doesn't really matter.

• I'm a bohemian or boho-hipster, and I love classic rock and indie music