CRAZY MORNING HAIR?

How can you prevent this? i look like a parakeet everymorning!
or i have a birdsnest up there!

is there anything to help tame it? or rather prevent it?
Do girls get bad morning hair to?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• It's cute on a guy, leave it.

• Why? Bed hair looks great. I look good in my bed hair that I do when I have it neat lol

• I think it's really cute when a guy wakes up with bad morning hair! I usually mess it up a little more for him and then he does the same for mine! Then I'll fix it for him if he wants but usually we don't care

• haha! man i wish i had somone to mess up my hair even more... all i have is my pillow for that :/

• Try sleeping with a wave cap

• With a wave cap?
      i will try that haha!
      isn't that a do-rag

• Its not a do-rag. It is a cap engineered to create waves and it keeps hair from getting mused up while sleeping. It will create waves. FYI.

• thanks! i will definitely invest in one!

• I would lightly stroke it back with my fingers plant a small sweet kiss on your lips and whisper good morning in your year just to hear you say it back in your sexy sleepy morning voice :)

What Guys Said 4

• Wave cap or Durag ^_^ my hair looks damn near the same in the morning as It did before I went to be i1127.photobucket.com/.../crown.jpg

• Wet it. Depending on the severity, either with a wet comb or with a quick dunk in the shower.

If using a comb, cram a hat on to force the sticky-up parts back down.

• I sometimes spend the whole day with bed hair even go out. Once back in school I did this for a whole week this girl threatened that she will bring a comb and fix my hair guess why she did it at the end of the week

• Alpha-sauras-REX bro!
      haha! damn you just alpha'd so hard!

• Make me proud of you rock that bed hair.. if it gets annoying trim it to short prison level. Fugitive on the run

• Well in this bad black day I wear my monster hat, that's it coz u don't want to see me in the crazy morning day