Face, personality or body which is more important when meeting someone for a relationship?

If you're a boy than answer what do you think for woman, if you're a woman say what do you think for man.
Lets be honnest guys, put it in order of preference.
1.face
2.personality
3.body

• face
  • personality
  • body
  • face and personality
  • just personality
  • body and personality

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh, yet another one of these questions that seems to somehow miss the reality of things.

When you first meet (or just see) someone, obviously you notice their looks and physical appearance first. There's no other way around this unless you're blind. Presentation is the very first step in this whole subconscious process.

Then as you get to know them, you begin to understand their personality, behavior, quirks, nuances, motives, responses, and so on.

Why is this so hard to understand for people? It's not a "this or that" topic, it's the whole picture. Only people on the internet try to break it down into unrealistic segments lol

What Girls Said 2

• How come there isn't one for all 3? Because that's what I prefer.

Body. Face. Personality.

It makes sense since I more than likely don't know the guy when I meet him and I want to be sexually attracted to him before even moving on to a relationship phase.

• I voted face and personality.

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • Personality definitely goes first. There's no point talking to a good looking person I won't like being around.

So it goes

Personality> Face> Body

Mainly it's the personality and the face for me.

• Personality > face > body

But why not all of them together? That would be awesome

• Personality. I usually give people with bad looks a bump if they are a good person. ;).