Why are there so many black girls with white guys these days?

its usually the other way around black guys with white chicks. but I'm noticing black girls are going with a lot of white males. do you all think this is just a trend that will fade or its real?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's a trend. I just think for a while there white guys were intimated by black women and never asked them out.

I just think everyone is realizing that the person you may click with most may not look exactly like you. That different skin color doesn't mean different culture like it did before.

Plus, I think there are more black women in mainstream media so white men have more opportunities to be attracted to black women. They get used to black women being an option as much as white women. So that plays out in there day to day life when asking women out.

That's my guess.

What Girls Said 2

• More white guys are approaching black girls now. I don't know what it is, but I have noticed that around the time that Obama got elected the rate of white guys approaching me has skyrocketed. I don't know why, maybe they can answer that?

• does it matter?

What Guys Said 2

• Because black women look good and we want to date them.

• hmm, around where I live its the opposite, I see more black guys with white girls. I just think it depends where you live..

It may very well be a trend that will fade eventually