What is the most attractive quality you like in a guy?

What do you find most attractive in a guy, what would catch your eye or what would you like your guy to be doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting the girl isn't about what you're doing, or what you're saying - it's about who you're BEING.

Be fun, be honest, be sincere, have your own opinion (especially if she disagrees with it) and you'll discover women will suddenly start noticing you.

If you want to get a woman hooked on you then you must learn to make her "feel" things - if you're boring, bland, or overly agreeable, you'll be easily forgotten as a friend. But if you invoke an emotional reaction within her, she'll be thinking about you all night (even if she's mad at you.)

Make her laugh and she'll FEEL. Make her mad and she'll FEEL. It's really all the same. Once she's mad or glad, then turn around and suddenly be sincere, sweet and insightful.

Flirting is all about teasing and tension - the art of making her FEEL you.

~ Robby

My blog: link

What Girls Said 2

• When he is really intelligent (not cocky), articulate, has a sense of humor and a great smile. NOTHING makes me melt more than a guy with a gorgeous smile and laugh. It's almost like the whole room lights up.

• It catches my eye when a guy is funny. If I see him making people laugh, I'm instantly intrigued.

What Guys Said 0