What's the tallest heel you've ever worn?

These are my heels for prom and definitely the tallest heel I've ever worn (about 5 inches). Would you dare to wear a tall heel or play it safe and wear flats?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• probably like 4-6 inches

• Hawt. Is that a little infinity tattoo I see there?

• It's not a tattoo lol my friend drew that on me ( the other side is worse)

• I wore two inches High heels for a day once, that's the tallest.. It was for a cause. It hurt my feet and my footstep made a lot of noise..

• If straight guys could wear heels still (heels were originally meant for men, not women, the skirt too btw), then I would wear the tallest heels. I'm only 5'8". I HATE it

• Your calves would look super sexy then haha. And I did know heels were originally meant for men but I personally think women look better in them haha

• That's why I said, if men could still, I would, no matter how we look in them

What Girls Said 7

• http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2l8j6ep&s=8

I only walked around in them.

• I don't wear heels, I wasn't constructed to walk in them. We don't get along.

So 0inch heels.

• I'm pretty tall and I still wear really high heels. Dare to be bold! Wear them! :) You could always just change into flats later if the heels bother you.

• My tallest are 5 3/4 inches

• I'm not sure how tall mine are I just guessed but every girl needs a pair of sexy heels right?

• Yep lol I love high heels, in fact most of my shoes are heels lol

• Yes 4 inches haha

• Those heels look thick, that's good. Skinny ones are harder to walk in (I think)

• I've tried 5 inches during our prom and I almost died of cramps