Regrettable fashion decision or BEST SHIRT EVAR?

Totally not plagrizing @misscoffeehead 's question but.... I just got this shirt made.

Miss coffeehead's new shirt Q

It's coming in 2 days. It didn't look that pink when I bought it but now looking back.. jesus mary and joseph.....it's REALLY FLAMING NEON HOMOSEXUAL PINK (not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual)

What does GaG think about this shirt?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. Explains my existence lol. My brother just had a conversation about Men's clothing he says "either get it in black bc primary colors for men aren't making it back.

• I was gonna go for the safe option of white text on black background but then I was like... nah... that's too conservative... let's BE WILD... So he bought that shirt as well?

• As long as they aren't skinny. Like no girl wants to see a guy wearing jeans that looks like he shops a women's closet lol. Then I'd have to worry about taking my jeans.

• Awe thanks @Illusive_Man I think you should update us when you rock your shirt.

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 11

• Why do you want opinions from us buddy, always wear what you are comfortable with!

So I suggest that you sit down and think for five f###ing minutes..."do u like it or not?"

:) (I see down votes coming already)

• I LIKE IT but honestly I'll rather go streaking than be seen in public with that for some strange reason lol

• FUCK IT!
      I'll wear that shit!
      Not a single FOK is given.

• 0|0
  • I like my Dr. Pepper shirt better that says trust me I'm a doctor lol I get so many laughs with that shirt. Yours is good to a tad bright though.

• Free Lasik for whoever looks at my way.

• I don't want laser eye surgery lol @Illusive_Man

• LMAO! Only a real man could pull off that shirt!

• www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing you'll stick out like a pink donut :P

• What if it's a particularly lovely pink doughnut?

• never said it was bad, just hope you like the extra attention you'll get :P

• So bright.. this pink hurts my eyes lol

• Looks fine to me

The desecrated t-shirt i maimed in my avi pic says it all

"Real men wear pink jack!"

• Hot pink?

• Y not, hopefully it's fitted

U can just toss on some black jeans, black combat boots, a dog tag

Id wear it, no fuks given

• FUCK YEAHJ!
      I'm gonna wear that shit to the gym!

• I wouldn't wear it.

• lol Save it for the gay parades... hahaha nah I've seen guys with pink shirts but the "I'm awkward" thing kind of worsens the situation

• I was trying for the "I'm so secure in my sexuality , I can wear a pink shirt and have it say I'm awkward..."

this is gonna be hard to pull off , any tips lol?

• shyeeeeeeet
      I guess I'll save that for the gay bar then

• lol on a serious note, that shirt is a good idea to make a bet with someone. ⌐.⌐

• Its perfection. <3

• I love it. The typography is great.

• Save it for those be nice to fags days

• I was gonna test the boundary of how far I could go without being homosexually suggestive , I think I crossed the line there lol