Regrettable fashion decision or BEST SHIRT EVAR?

Totally not plagrizing @misscoffeehead 's question but.... I just got this shirt made.

Miss coffeehead's new shirt Q

Regrettable fashion decision or BEST SHIRT EVAR?

It's coming in 2 days. It didn't look that pink when I bought it but now looking back.. jesus mary and joseph.....it's REALLY FLAMING NEON HOMOSEXUAL PINK (not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual)

What does GaG think about this shirt?

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. Explains my existence lol. My brother just had a conversation about Men's clothing he says "either get it in black bc primary colors for men aren't making it back.

1|0
    0|0
    • I was gonna go for the safe option of white text on black background but then I was like... nah... that's too conservative... let's BE WILD... So he bought that shirt as well?

• Show All
    • As long as they aren't skinny. Like no girl wants to see a guy wearing jeans that looks like he shops a women's closet lol. Then I'd have to worry about taking my jeans.

• Awe thanks @Illusive_Man I think you should update us when you rock your shirt.

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 11

• Why do you want opinions from us buddy, always wear what you are comfortable with!

So I suggest that you sit down and think for five f###ing minutes..."do u like it or not?"

:) (I see down votes coming already)

1|1
    0|0
    • I LIKE IT but honestly I'll rather go streaking than be seen in public with that for some strange reason lol

• Show All
    • FUCK IT!
      I'll wear that shit!
      Not a single FOK is given.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I like my Dr. Pepper shirt better that says trust me I'm a doctor lol I get so many laughs with that shirt. Yours is good to a tad bright though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Free Lasik for whoever looks at my way.

• I don't want laser eye surgery lol @Illusive_Man

• LMAO! Only a real man could pull off that shirt!

0|0
    0|0
  • www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing you'll stick out like a pink donut :P

0|0
    0|0
    • What if it's a particularly lovely pink doughnut?

• never said it was bad, just hope you like the extra attention you'll get :P

• So bright.. this pink hurts my eyes lol

• Looks fine to me

The desecrated t-shirt i maimed in my avi pic says it all

"Real men wear pink jack!"

0|0
    0|0
    • Hot pink?

• Y not, hopefully it's fitted

U can just toss on some black jeans, black combat boots, a dog tag

Id wear it, no fuks given

• FUCK YEAHJ!
      I'm gonna wear that shit to the gym!

• I wouldn't wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol Save it for the gay parades... hahaha nah I've seen guys with pink shirts but the "I'm awkward" thing kind of worsens the situation

0|0
    0|0
    • I was trying for the "I'm so secure in my sexuality , I can wear a pink shirt and have it say I'm awkward..."

this is gonna be hard to pull off , any tips lol?

• Show All
    • shyeeeeeeet
      I guess I'll save that for the gay bar then

• lol on a serious note, that shirt is a good idea to make a bet with someone. ⌐.⌐

• Its perfection. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. The typography is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Save it for those be nice to fags days

0|0
    0|0
    • I was gonna test the boundary of how far I could go without being homosexually suggestive , I think I crossed the line there lol