Choice of Music "Poll Question"

chose your favorite genre of music that you like the most.

I know I'm excluding many styles of music but I'm only allowed to post 5 choices. "sorry every one"

• Rap
  • Rock
  • Hip Hop/Pop
  • Techno
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• You put hip hop and pop together, but put a separate category for rap? That's interesting.

I listen to all those genres and then some, so it's hard to choose a favorite. I probably listen to more alternative than anything else, but I love hip hop too (real hip hop, not the garbage you hear on the radio these days).

By the way, I really don't like your icon haha

• Sorry and thanks.

i don't see much a differance in hip hop or pop so I placed them togther.

i listed them as a choice cause they seem very popular among our generation.

the icon is for halloween

• Commercial rap is basically pop (e.g. Kanye West, Flo Rida). If you want real hip hop these days, you have to find underground artists.

What Girls Said 6

• I picked C. I like hip hop and R&B

• I like punk and variations of punk like punk pop and punk rock :)

• I can't help it, I was a DJ and I love all kinds of music equally, Rock, Jazz, Country, R&B, Dance, Pop, Mental,Classical... everything

• wheres the R&B at that's my choice

• Rap, R&B, techno

• As odd as it may be, my favorite genres are Country, Pop, and Rap. Weird combination I know. I'm a country kinda girl. Grew up in a redneck family haha. Rap, I find to be one of the most poetic forms of expressing yourself, and Pop, well if it sounds good to my ears... then I like it.

What Guys Said 7

• E: Other

classical music, jazz,blues, folk, ethnic

• either classical and/or film scores or Vocal (like Andrea Boccelli or Josh Groban) w00t! anyone with me on that one? haha

though I'm open to just about any style!

• F: all of the above nearly equally (depending on mood)

• Oldies

:)

• Rock. Everything else is all electronically generated and requires no skill other than being able to talk and/or hit buttons.

• Im sorry but soooo not true.

• The exaggeration was for effect. But still, autotune is just one example of how technology has ruined music. I just can't stand any other genre of music unless it's being parodied. Rap and hip-hop are all about pimps and hoes, pop is girly, techno is just weird, and coultry is either too sappy, too slow, or too much about being drunk all the time. Rockers are the ones with the rap about always being drunk and promiscuous but at least they USUALLY don't write whole songs about it.

• True to some point.

i can't agree with everything cause I do listen to most of the choices I listed.

i perfer old school music though.

• Blues:Stevie Ray Vaughan, BB King, Freddie King, Albert King, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, and a lot of others.

• You forgot the greatest genre of all time: Metal!

• And I'm surprised you didn't put blues in your list of possible answers. Blues is the father of music, the most influential genre for sure.