Girls, what happens when you go to get a brazilian wax?

What do the people doing it have you do? Do you just lay there with no pants on at all, or do you get to wear tiny underwear? Is it awkward? How long does it take? How painful is it? Etc. Etc. Just any and all details pleaseee :)

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You just lay with without your underwear.

No its not awkward at all, well at least for me its not.

The first time would definitely be really painful, but after the 3rd 4th time it wouldn't be as painful, ask if they have this spray thing to make it less painful. Plus it depends on your roots, the thicker the roots the more painful it is. But if you regularly wax the roots will get thinner.

What Girls Said 3

• My experiences are like what the Anonymous lady said: it is painful, and I bleed a bit but it goes away. The first time was the worst, just because you don't know the pain (and I don't know your pain level/tolerance). After a while though, it's not so bad.

• Your smooth.

• It takes quite a long time to get a Brazilian wax. It's very painful, I tend to bleed. My skin turns red but then my skin goes back to normal after a while.