What do you think of these shoes?

I've had them fore a while and I always get possitive coment on them, but since I will be twenty soon.... I think I might retire them. They are childish, no? Imput please :)
What do you think of these shoes?

• Retired these immediately!
    65% (11)78% (7)69% (18)Vote
  • Fresh as hell, keep them!
    35% (6)22% (2)31% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• they're fuckin cool basically

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They can be cool for funky parties but in all other occasions they are too stylish. Too attention-seeking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea, never learned to appreciate the style.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're very ''teen-agery'', like one of those shoes teen skaters would wear hanging around skating.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• These aren't my style, but if you like them and they make you feel fab when you wear them, then who cares what anyone else thinks! It's not like you're wearing clothes for them!

1|0
    0|0
  • I turned twenty just a few days ago and my mum's already trying to change my whole wardrobe to more adult and sophisticated! When I saw those shoes, I honestly thought you were about 14. You should definitely look into more sophisticated, toned down adult shoes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, I'm going to keep them. I've decided that being an adult doesn't mean I have to tone down my personality in my clothing lol

• That's up to you, though people may think you're younger than you are and view you differently.

• Based on my shoes I doubt that lol my body and face don't look 14, so unless their eyes are stuck on the floor, that will never be a problem :D

• Hey man, do you. Just don't wear them to job interviews or anything like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Theyre extremely ugly

0|0
    1|0
    • You really don't have to insult my shoes.

• Okay. Im sorry. Theyre just not my taste. If you like them then wear them. Why care what a stranger thinks.

• I was clearly asking if I should retire them, I obviously like them, but they aren't adult.

• ew... hell no.

0|0
    1|0
  • I love them! Colorful sneakers are so hot this year!

0|0
    0|0