Does black fingernail polish seem too "emo"?

I wear fairly fancy clothes everyday, from skirts to dresses to heels. I want to paint my nails, and I thought it would look cool to have black fingernail polish. Would that seem to "emo"?

By the way, sorry if calling it that/stereotyping it like that offended anyone.

Thanks! :)

• "Emo"
    15% (3)43% (3)22% (6)Vote
  • Not "emo"
    85% (17)57% (4)78% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I love black nail polish. Seen many girls wear it and I never had any thought about it being emo. It's just a basic style. Black is not always emo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am told that fingernail polish color represents things like feelings! Feelings are never too emo! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's cool! Pair it with some black eyeshadow and lipstick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the rest of your look

2|0
    0|0
  • naw its super hot!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all emo and if you want to make sure, paint your ring finger a different color to accent. All black with a silver nail is very pretty or you could go a step further and put a bit of a design on the one nail. Make it white with black dots (easily created with a toothpick)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing black, ever since I saw Audrey Hepburn movies. Black nails can be very stylish. I can't upload this pic I have, but you should search on Google or Pinterest Sophisticated black nails, there are some nice ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wear black nail polish and for me it's grundge since that's the look that im going for but people use black for different reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not, it's super cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no because if you take really nice care of your nails and you apply any color of nail polish it wouldn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you wear it with

0|0
    0|0
  • As someone else said, it depends on the rest of your look.

0|0
    0|0