Guys, your Opinions on corsets?

I wear corsets for my back but recently a friend told me that I look sexy in a corset and that I should wear them more often on public. (She also joked that it might get me a boyfriend which is kind of why I'm asking this) the corset I wear isn't an extreme one that makes me look like I have a pencil waist but it does make my curves a lot more obvious. I just want to know if anyone finds this attractive.

• Yes
    63% (12)
  • No
    11% (2)
  • It depends
    26% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Well they do look good but would i ask a girl out based on the corset, i really dont think so

• I just wanted to know if you thought they looked good not if you would ask me out for wearing one but thanks anyways! ;)

What Guys Said 4

• I thought it was common knowledge that they are hot as fuck.

• They look hot on most girls. The right body type is needed and most girls look good in them.

• As long as it was not extreme I would like it.

• Love a girl who can pull off a corset, my gf has two, I think it just adds sex appeal :p