What do you like to wear in summer time? Shirts, T-shirts, Tank tops, Sleeve blouses, Cropped etc?

What do you like to wear in summer time? Shirts, T-shirts, Tank tops, Sleeve blouses, Cropped etc?

• shirt
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • t-shirt
    25% (6)85% (11)46% (17)Vote
  • tank top
    38% (9)8% (1)27% (10)Vote
  • sleeve blouses
    8% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • other
    29% (7)7% (1)22% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 15

• Sundresses. Sundresses all day, every day.

Other than that, I'll wear shorts and normal shirts/tank tops.

1|1
    0|0
  • I fucking hate summer. You have to be nearly half naked to prevent you from melting.

I wear big t shirts and loose shorts to keep cool. Or if I dress like a girl, loose flowy blouses and shorts.

2|0
    0|1
    • Well you have to be almost naked when you swim
      Depends on context. We don't get naked to be naked.

• Show All
    • I don't wear normal bathing suits. I wear the type for "grandmas" where it's like a shirt and swim trunks. It looks like clothes I guess, not like lingerie. I consider exposing the stomach to be like lingerie. I am very conservative when it comes to dressing.

• Ok I see. That is your preference. Nothing to say here :)

• I really like my tank tops haha
    But tank tops/long sleeved light weight blouses with shorts! 👌 Hmm mmhh

1|1
    0|0
  • I like to wear some light maxi or sun dresses. If not, it's usually shorts and a tank top/or sleeveless blouse.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear hoodies, long sleeves, jeans or leggings all summer. I'm just more comfortable in those kind of clothes!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a 'flowy dress' girl. Then I love crop tops with high waist shorts or high waist skirts (flowy again), or fun t shirts, or tank tops. I wear pretty much everything. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • tank tops and shorts, or a t shirt and shorts. sometimes capris too! and the occasional dress...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love a good pair of shorts. Otherwise a dress or skirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is not for work and the weather allows, t-shirt or tank top, depending on the occasion.

1|1
    0|0
  • Crop top and shorts

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear t shirts or a vest with a light jacket/ cardigan :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing summer/maxi dress, that's what i usually wear during the summer or tanks with shorts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses
    so i vote e

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly wear crops in summer, but my second fav would be t-shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • t-shirts ans tank tops mainly

0|0
    0|0