What do you prefer when it comes to shopping?

Just wondering because today I went shopping with my 2 sisters and my mom AND IT WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL :/

• Go shopping alone
  • Go shopping with only 1 person
  • Go shopping with 2-4 people
    Vote C
  • Go shopping with a group
    Vote D
  • NO SHOPPING AT ALL!
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• i like to go shopping with a few people, although i never really do.
    but it's fun you can kinda split up when you want to and go your own ways and meet up after, or all look at the same things. its usually fun to just hang out with people and be out with them. and they can help you pick cool or cute stuff out!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• It depends what kind of shopping it is. I think it's fun to go to the grocery store with a girlfriend. (And I normally dread having to grocery shop.) But shopping for clothes is something I'd rather do alone.

• I always know what I'm after so it's more about going in and buying it... having someone with me would slow me down and I hate when it takes too long to shop D:

• that doesn't always make it any better. sometimes it's overly hard to find anything close to what you really want.

• not all women are short, yet everything is made for them. ugh! ;p

• Wow I feel like it's the opposite I'm short and no pants fits me I always have to roll them up at least 3 times, as for dresses they are too long... D: I wonder who the stores makes clothes for? Aliens? It sure doesn't fit anything human...

• Usual bread and butter stuff I prefer doing it online.

Anything expensive alone and on my own.

• I'll stay in the car... or go drink coffee... or something else until she's done.

What Girls Said 11

• I usually prefer to go by myself.

• I don't like shopping -especially for clothes- but if I have to, I usually take one person with me.

• I prefer shopping alone. I only get stressed if someone's with me :P

• If I have to get some new pieces for work or school, I prefer going alone honestly so I can concentrate on budget and needs. But if I'm in no hurry, I love going with my friends or mom, it can be fun!

• I hate shopping! though sometimes with a female friend, for no more than and hour, is tolerable. especially, if we treat ourselves to a nice meal or dessert after. (:

• Yeah, I'll take not shopping at all. Unless I can do it from my bed. I hate shopping.

• At least with one person. I hate going shopping alone.

• I like to go shopping with one person, no more and no less

• Go shopping with your bffs
    Those who have similar interests

• I like shopping alone or with one other person, just so I don't overspend on stupid things.

• That depends.. its nice with friends, but I love it on my own. Depends on my mood