Cute, Beautiful, Hot

I have been called all three but I was just wondering what the distinctions between them. Also which one do you think is the best to be called

yeah well that helps I also don't really listen cause I personally don't believe that about myself but I just wanted to know the difference so thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, in order of the highest to the lowest, it's 'hot', 'beautiful', and 'cute'. 'Cute', for me, means an otherwise plain looking girl wearing a baseball cap. 'Beautiful', for me, would be, using celebrities as examples, Catherine Bell or Scarlett Johansson before she got married. 'Hot' would be Ali Larter and Krista Allen who are not only beautiful but could put on a combat uniform and flak jacket and still look beautiful.

What Guys Said 2

• I use cute when I see an attractive girl that I don't know and would consider asking her out. I use hot when its just a sexual attraction (like models, celebrities etc. girls I can't have. :P) I would use beautiful if I see/klnow a girl who I think is so attractive in every way that I would rather look at her than the stars.

• To me they're just adjectives for the same thing. You're good looking.

What Girls Said 2

• he he it mean's ur good looking and I guess the distinctions between them are down to each individual bloke as to what they see in you, for e.g. I have bn called...fit, pretty, beautiful, gorges and one bloke even said to me I look like an angle ha ha I don't know know what he meant by that like you prob I look in the mirror and don't know what there looking at but just smile and take it as a compliment but don't ever down a guy for saying it cos it actually takes quite a lot for a guy to say these things :) hope this helps

• cute- I have heard guys call cute if she was just "ok" and they were trying to be nice. or girls that are pretty in a young looking little sister way.

beautiful- pretty appealing face, nice body but is classy about it. she looks grown up but not overtly sexual

hot- face doesn't matter as much, body and overall vibe of sexuality is most important

i think beautiful is the best to be called. cute is barely a compliment and hot can be objectifying