At what temperature does it become silly to wear jeans?

So i was getting dressed this moringing when i saw the temp...65! That may not sound warm but in northern Wisconsin thats pretty warm. But it got me thinking, at what tempurature do you pack up the pants and throw on some shorts. (excluding linen suits, dress slacks etc)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in Milwaukee, so i get the whole being used to cold. For me, definitely I'm wearing shorts at 70°, and sometimes at 60° so yeah

What Girls Said 9

• Lol.
    It got all the way up to 58 degrees today so everyone was wearing shorts.
    People did that when it was about 34 degrees too.
    There's not really a specific temperature to wear shorts. Just wear em' when you want.
    If it's like -20 for a whole week then when it hits 20/30 degrees it'll fell like a really warm day.

• Never lol, it's been 80 here before and I am still wearing a jacket so.

• I wear jeans all the time because I hate shorts and skirts and it gets as hot as 110° over here in Texas sometimes. As long as you Dont feel like you'll die of a heat stroke from wearing jeans I say wear them and forget what others think.

• It's silly to wear jeans when you start sweating.

• When it's 80 degrees. 75 is "warm" here. 80 and above is shorts.

• never. just make sure their not too thick.

• I wear them whenever, no matter the temperature.

• Usually 65 and up I'll go with shorts.

• As long as you don't feel like you're suffocating in your clothes, wear whatever you like :)

What Guys Said 8

• As a kid we would wear jeans in 100 + degree weather in Las Vegas, and didn't think anything about it. I don't think that there is an upper limit.

• u can wear jeans at any temp basically

• I haven't worn shorts for at least 8 years. But I'm a weirdo so...

• Jeans are useful ha I wear em year round but mix in shorts this time of year to early fall. Especially when I worked in a winery in the vineyard over summers. Shorts don't work well in farm work or anything haha Plus I just like jeans I guess... :S

• In southern Wisconsin when its over a 100 Fahrenheit and quite humid

• I wear jeans every day pretty much and temperatures often reach 100 and up during summer.

• jeans can be worn at any temperature

• I wear jeans through the whole year. I hate shorts.