Girls, how do you feel about guys with tribal tattoos?

What is your own personsal opinion on them? Do you think they're hot? Would the guy have to be of Moari, Hawian, Polynesian, or some other tribal herritage. Or would it be okay if he knew what each symbol meant and felt the meaning of each one, having an emotional connection to the tattoo?

What do you think of these tribal tattoos? Which one do you like best? (if any)

Oh and by the way, I'm not getting a tattoo based off this. I'm still deciding, it would be a plus if girls liked the kind of tattoo i want but at the end of the day its going to be based soley on my own choice.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexy. Especially if they're like the bottom ones (which I prefer).

What Girls Said 5

• now I love tattoos and I think tribal tattoos are gorgeous! but I much prefer the top 2 as i think the 3rd ones are tacky

• Yea I didn't really like the third one either :/
      I think it looks cool but it has no meaning. Therefore if I got it, I would be getting it only because it looked cool (not a good reason to get a tattoo :)

Oh and by the way, I accidentally selected MHO (not that it was a bad answer) and I just wanted to let you know that I would have selected either yours or kittycatbrat's :)

• Honestly I hate tribal tattoos just personal preference. I think they are so the 90's. But I do love tattoos.

• The 3rd one looks nice but I'd rather he have a clean body than a tattooed one

• I hate tattoos. I'm scared of guys who have them.

But, if you want to have one, then go for it.

• I truly luuuuuuuuuuuurve them.
    ie: Creative + detailed + hypnotic + intricate + all black ink (ie: I HATE colour)

Pic three is my favourite :)

• I accidently selected MHO :(
      Not that the one I selected was a bad answer but i just wanted to let you know I would have selected either yours or Queen Beez :)

• (smiling)
      Much luck with your tattoo.