Guys, hottest thing about a girl?

What's usually a unanimous 'hot' factor that guys love seeing on a girl/knowing about a girl? What turns you on from details about how she looks, dresses and behaves? Any info is good ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's into videogames I personally find that kinda sexy, but only because I'm a gamer and rarely find girls who are hardcore into them like me. As for details, if she's about the same height, doesn't dress to impress (heck, T-shirt and jeans looks sexy to me) and if she's got cute feet, flipflops (personal thing there)

If she's sweet and caring in behavior but can also have those weird crazy moments that make you go "Something is wrong with you" in a joking manner...bout does it for me :D

(Hope that's what you ment)

What Guys Said 4

• i like it when a girl can look plain when she wants to, but can also change into a completely different person when she does herself up, hair and makeup and all. I don't know why, just the ability to turn your "sexiness" on and off at will simply by dressing down or whatever to me says maturity and I like that.

oh and nice legs do it for me.

• I think the biggest turn on when be a woman that can look but in the most simple outfits such as sweats and a t-shirt with no make and hair not done just put up in a ponytail.

• Confidence...

• the ass... if a girl has a nice ass...my god... nothing is more beautiful

What Girls Said 1

• unanimous...

i can't think of a single guy who doesn't love a girl who smiles.

other than that, I think the fact that girls have vaginas does it for most heterosexual men.

i don't think there's any particular habit or clothing style that is attractive to all men. just like there is no single thing about guys that all women love.