What do guys think of lip injections?

I would never get them, but I'm curious what men think of them.

It is plastic surgery. Women inject chemicals into their lips to make them bigger.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've NEVER seen lip injections work well.

I've only ever seen them completely ruin a woman's look.

What Guys Said 8

• NEVER. PLEASE. Haha. Natural everything is always better. Lots of guys love what girls do but to me, even dying hair or wearing makeup is not exactly great to me...

• if it makes a woman feel better I am all for it. as long as her health isn't at risk.

• Natural everything is always better.

• i don't like big lips, but that's just me, natural is better

• NO. don't get them.

• would never notice, but then I'm a country boy...

• I'm a man (28) and absolutely love lip injections. I think they take a woman's look to another level that is so hott. But I also prefer the "fake" look that you see in Miami, LA (i. e. breast augmentation, fat transfer, heavy make-up, etc...). I really love a girl that's glammed up and proud of it - to me it's really feminine. A lot of my friends don't particularly like it though. I would say most guys would rather have a more natural look. So to answer your question, it depends on the guy. If he likes the glam look like me, he'll like lips injections too.

• I honestly don't know what that is. lol

What Girls Said 2

• The irony is that the only lip injections that anyone would know about are the bad ones. A good doctor knows how to administer them so that they are natural and augment lips that are in need of some volume. But, I tell you, especially in Southern California, there are women who want to look unnatural. I think they do not feel like they got their money's worth unless they pump up the volume. They have issues; however, that go beyond lip injections. They also tend to have a lot of other fake looking parts on them and wear the worst makeup and hair color. Most women would never want to have something done that you would notice and comment on.

• Im not a guy but I think that they look fake.