Need some new clothes but really not sure what to buy?

i have some clothes allready but eveything seems to be getting old or smaller after being washed so really need something new but really not sure what to buy and everything i look at in a mall is way too expensive , really don't feel like paying $50 for 1 shirt , any ideas ? trying to find some clothes that give me more confidence and better appearance

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm personally a big fan of Macbeth apparel. Unless you Iive in California, you will likely need to mail order though. I've bought some cool stuff from them, but I don't know what kind of style you are looking for. It's very casual.

http://macbeth.com/us/

What Girls Said 1

• honestly find a girl, not necessarily a gf but a female friend and bring her shopping with you. I've done that for all my guy friends and they all loved what I picked out for them. Or even look on Pinterest for guy fashion and it will give you some ideas.

What Guys Said 2

• Buy from asos, their clothes are cheap and have some decent quality.

• u really pay 50 for 1 shirt? :D lol :D
    i can buy 4 or 5 with that haha :D but in euro :D

• no I don't pay that but seen a lot of stores asking that much for one of the nicer shirts

• Okay okay :p
      :D well u just need look around for other stores :p i'm sur where u are u can find some cheaper stores :p
      good luck :D