Girls, how do I look more mature with out makeup?

Hi so im almost turning 17 this month and whenever I see myself in the mirror, I think I dont look mature at all. I believe.that I look like 14 years old. I also don't wear makeup bc my parents won't let me. Could you give me some advice on how can I look like a mature person?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Get your eyebrows done (if you need to) makes a huge difference.

What Girls Said 2

• Wearing more sophisticated clothing and acting more like an intellect around other people (staying informed on current events, using distinguished vocabulary). You don't have to necessarily change your physical appearance with makeup for people to see you as a mature person. As corny as it sounds, show people you're an adult with the words that you utter and the knowledge that you hold.

• Straightened your hair and wear it down (way more mature then a ponytail), wear earrings, dress more maturely (check out tumblr for outfit ideas)