Should I get a bob?

Should I get a bob?
Should I get a bob? Left: me, right: the bob I want(maybe a little longer though)

I am REALLY scared that it won't look good because my hair is rather thin :/

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the hair you have is very pretty but if you think you'll like the bob more go for it. That girl on the right does have very thick hair. If you want to go for it try a little longer bob and if it doesn't look to bad you can have it cut shorter to the bob in that picture. It's better to not have enough cut off than having too much cut off.

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it you'll look more gorgeous and I don't know if you should take my opinion in to consideration since I love women with short hair and most guys like long hair

• I like bob haircut

• Looks nice, go for it

What Girls Said 1

• Thin hair gets more volume when it's shorter... so yes, I do believe your hair would look much better shorter. To that length in the picture exactly might be the perfect thing for you. Your hair would also hold a curl better and longer. =)

Speaking from experience.
    ^_^