Girls be honest, how good looking is the guy in my profile pic?

He's really nice but a lot of girls at school don't really think he comes off as a very confident guy. He's only 5'7, that may be why. Anyway, I wish he could become more confident, because he doesn't know how good he could be.

I want him to ask me out but I don't think he has the confidence to do so, how can I make him feel more confident around me?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's pretty hott to tell you the truth. but does he know you put his pic on here? and talk to him you know and grow a flirty friendship.

• I don't think he never gets on these sites, and I doubt he even knows about it. A friend of mine told me he really struggles with rejection. Like he has a really hard time talking to girls he has crushes on.

• I know some guys that have this problem too but I've helped them break that ice by either A-being a good friend to them and giving them tips you know. or B-making the first move myself if I was interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Why are you posting his pic up on the internet without his permission?

What Girls Said 3

• Then I say you should ask him out. That way rejection wouldn't even be an option for him. In turn it might help his confidence.

• I don't know who he is but he's RIDICULOUSLY hot & cute! Try to see if he'll hang out with you first.

• i think he would be a little weirded out if he saw his pic on here.

personally I don't find him attractive but he does have a nice friendly smile and I'm sure some people could be attractive. if you sense that he is a nice guy and not very confident, perhaps you will have to make it more obvious that you admire him.

• Dang that answer suprises me, because just about every girl I know thinks he's cute, but I guess every girl is different. I just don't think he's that confident around girls he likes, but not like scared confident, just a little unsure of himself. all he needs to do is improve that. One girl said he's a "beast" lol.....