I'm trying to save money, would you judge me if I wore this jacket during spring?

This is my winter coat, but I wonder if I would get looks wearing it into spring. I'm saving money for a holiday now and don't want to buy a spring jacket. Thanks!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still wearing my winter coat in the spring because New York is rather chilly.
    Nights still feel cold.
    I think you're fine until the temperature gets way warmer and it's less breezy out.
    I'd rather being over dressed (be able to relieve myself of clothing) rather than to be under dressed (where I am standing outside shivering).

• If you're afraid of looking out of place, try wearing sweaters (that works well too)

• Thanks!!! I feel a lot better now. I'm actually such a baby when it comes to the cold I'm still wearing leggings under my pants for warmth lol...

• Haha. No problem !

What Guys Said 5

• dress according to weather not season.

• I wear my winter coat in spring if its chilly. I've never worried about people judging me. And if they do, why should it matter? You're happy, achieving your goals. Plus, its a cute coat.
    cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/...049048172012154326.jpg

• if u liked it... y should i judhe u basically?

• I think a lot of girls will look sexy in that. I rather see a girl wearing this than some cheap mini skirts or lots of cleavage. I guess I am into a girl with class.

• As long as the weather necessitates the coat, I think it's good.

What Girls Said 6

• It's Spring already and I still wear my long-ass coat sometimes because it's quite cold ;_;.
    I'd say go for it.

• I think don't care what others think, that's thier problem

• You're right, I know deep down. But I keep wondering if I'm going to be judged or if nobody actually will notice..

• Just put it to the back of your mind, if you start feeling self-concious just shake it off, people will judge others for all sorts of things these days... even just not wearing make-up it's like a "shocking" thing lol, people make me feel self-concious all the time but i just shake it off straight away, i stay awat from anyone who even so much as judges me when they don't have a clue about me.

• do you have needles, thread, and scissors?

• Yes yes and yes... why?

• It's quite an expensive coat! I plan to wear it next year...

• oh, well I thought you were just holding on to it fir the moment.

go to a target and buy a chrap $20 jacket.

• No, I think that is fine if not so cold ^^

• Thanks!!! What is the warmest temperature would you wear that coat? :)

• Thanks!!! I just noticed you are from hong kong!! I bet you don't even own a winter coat :)

• I usually don't get warm or sweat a lot actually, I'm pretty little!!!

• I wouldn't judge you, it's just a jacket

• Do you really even need a jacket during Spring? And if you live in the US, then it should be easy to find something extremely cheat. If you don't want to though, then you will get some weird looks, but who cares?

• Cheap*

• The hood doesn't zip off, but the fur around the hood does!!

• Okay, take the fur off and you should be good. As long as it's a little chilly, then you're fine. When it's not chilly, you don't even need it.