Girls, are my choice of jeans ok to wear?

I am straight, but I prefer to wear girls jeans more than guys. But sometimes I will get weird looks and I wonder if I should feel okay wearing them.

• Stop wearing them
    74% (26)
  • You are fine wearing them
    26% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

• darker would look better. otherwise their fine.

• Hmm. Never thought about the color making a difference. Thanks.

• by the way, I personally LOVE tight jeans on guys. clearly not all females do but many definitely like your style too. (:

• Well thank you. I am glad you find my style good looking =]

What Girls Said 15

• You should wear whatever you want. People will scrutinize you for many things beyond this.

That being said, I do think they look tight on you. Clearly they are made for our wide hips and not a man. They do look odd to me.

• You would look much better in looser fitted jeans 😄

• As long as your package is comfortable. I don't see the problem with you wearing them.

• You don't have to stop wearing them but they do look a little odd.

• They look tight but wear them if you want.

• if you feel comfortable and you like them, you shouldn't care about what anyone says.
    however, i think you're just fine :)

• No. They are way too tight.

• What do you mean they are too tight? If i can wear them, that means they fit.

• purple pickle, that's going too far. what has this guy done to you to deserve such rude words? I hope your evil words will be removed by the mods.

• I think she is just immature and enjoys arguing over nothing.

• Ummm... looks like something I would wear. Not something I would expect a guy to wear. Too tight. It looks like you don't have enough space for your... hanging things... I imagine it must not be very healthy for your reproductive organs to be confined too often

• They look kind of odd. Maybe it's because they are lighter. Girls jeans don't have as much give as a guy needs because we don't have packages that can become squished lol. But if you really like them than you do you.

• Yeah, The crotch of the jeans are tight in that area, but it keeps everything from moving around.

• sooo tight

• Yup that's why I like them. I don't like jeans feeling all loose and baggy around the legs and crotch area. Tighter feels more comfertable to me.

• Are you saying it looks funny or something? I don't get what your point was

• No, I think she is saying theyre so tight that your nuts are getting crushed.

• Terrible looking. But if you're comfortable in them... more power to ya.

• Before I started reading I was thinking "Hey, those look like one of my pairs". Lol. Wear them if you want but I personally don't like how they look on you.

• Do want kids some day? If yes stop wearing those tight jeans. Studies have shown a decrease in male fertility from tight jeans.. But wear them if you want. To each and it's own

• That's not an issue im worried about. I don't think that's going to happen, but I would rather adopt anyway.

• If you feel good in them, then don't stop wearing them. I don't find the jeans attractive, but if you do then ignore the looks and go with your jeans with your head high. Your opinion is the one that matters :)

• Omg no, stop wearing them.
    Actually, burn them. Those super tight fuckers deserve to burn in hell.

• I'm sorry, but you're just not being clear enough about how you feel. Are you saying I should, or should not wear them?

• Your mum should have aborted you, wanker.

• Come on now, I know you can do better than that, can't you?