Sweats on a girl?

I love sweatpants and hoodies and loose clothing, and wear them all the time, what are your opinions on a girl dressing like this very often?

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly prefer girls that dress up more and like to look nice. I know everyone has those days were they just dress chill, but everyday would make me think that girl doesn't want to put effort into her looks to be honest. If that's how you like and want to dress through, but all means do so.

What Guys Said 6

• I actually think it's cool to be relaxed and I like when my fiance wears sweatpants and hoodies. I'm not sure about all the time but it's fine.

• yeah i get comments on how i look so "chill" and "sporty," but thats cool, thanks

• I actually love the sporty look on girls. If it's a nice hoodie (not the zip up kind), and nice sweats (no words written on them), then it's actually a super cute look. I like how comfy it is, and I don't mind it loose at all.

• thats awesome- yeah i dont like sweats with giant words tbh, looks a bit too punk haha

• Lazy. Doesn't care what others think of her.

• Looks kind of lazy honestly, not that I really care though

• dont care as in it wouldn't matter, or you wouldn't care about her?

• hmmm, as long as she dresses up sometimes, and when i take her on a date she makes herself up a bit i am fine =)

• coool yeah thats what i do lol

• Oh sorry! i just assumed you had a bf...
      i feel you though no gf here either lol!

• hahaa yeahpp

• its good but i dont like to see very often.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's fine because I really don't care about what other wear.
    And to all the people who say sweatpants=lazy they don't because there are tons of fashion sweatpants and put together outfits that can be made

• yeah i think I've managed to work out quite a few outfits with sweats involved :P

• I think it is good to wear when at home or with girl friends ^_^ I like to be a little more fashion when i go out. But if you love those things, pls wear !! ^^

• yeah i might dress up a bit more if im going out, but for school half the time i wear a hoodie or smthing aha

• I wear them all the time, and my boyfriend loves it. He loves the "girl next door" look, or the sporty look. I agree with another poster above, as long as the sweats don't have words on the bum and hoodies are the pullover college kind, then you'll look great!

• I wear them when I'm laying around the house or doing a quick stop at the mall for groceries.

Times like those I can't be bothered getting all dressed up, so I rather wear something comfortable

• I don't think it looks super put together, it's one thing at home, but when your out I feel like you need to dress up slightly more

• I don't wear them all the time, usually on Sundays when it is laundry day. For some reason my boyfriends gets completely turned on my this. I don't know why but he loves it. I think he loves whatever I wear, but there is something about my sweatpants that makes him go crazy. I swear sometimes I should just wear them instead of some of the lingerie I have, which he also loves.

• That's pretty cool... guess it means some people do like sweatpants :)

• Yeah I just can't understand why lol. I thought sweatpants were unattractive.