Amazingly Intense Eye Contact

Anytime this guy and I make eye contact, crazy things happen to me. Because it's not just like we make eye contact but that we lock eyes. It's seriously intense. Has been since I met him and I've known him for a year now.

There is a clear moment looking around a room when I look into his eyes. Before I even realize they're his I feel a million things going on. heart rate, breathing rate increasing. When that happens I know they were his eyes I just met. Nothing else can get me jittery and flustered like meeting his eyes.

Does this happen to anyone else/What does it mean? And is there anyway to tell if the same things happen to him when our eyes meet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. Making eye contact is incredible. It really means you find someone attractive, and some people find eyes really attractive. It's very common. You can definitely tell if he feels something back. Does he smile? That's an unconscious response that will tell you if he likes what he sees. Is his chest rising? That means he is breathing from the chest, which means he is getting a little worked up. Does he get flush in the face? That's another thing he won't be able to help if he likes you.

But most of all, since you are staring at his eyes check to see if his pupils dilate when he looks at you. It's a proven fact that if you look at something you like your pupils unconsiously dilate.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• You've found a (your?) soul-mate.

70% of communication is non-verbal.

Get it together, you guys!

This happened with me and my wife when we first met. We've been married over 21 years.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah I get like that when my crush stares at me like you are the only two room ha ha tho the only odd thing is my vision seems to go a little impaired when I look at him like as if they get a layer of water of my eye's or something does this ever happen to you.

• Yea that's it! like we're the only ones in the room.

and no that doesn't happen with my vision, I usually get so flushed I have to look down...