Are you modern or old fashion?
Most Helpful Girl
I think I'm both.
1. Sex: I'm not going to wait until marriage/love to have sex, but I'm not going to sleep with someone I just met. I'm waiting until I'm with a guy I trust enough to go all the way. I'm 20 years old and still a virgin. I'm also waiting until I'm married to go condomless.
2. Marriage/Children: This is where I'm old fashioned. If I met the right guy and felt like I would like to be with him the rest of my life I would have no problem getting married now. And if we were financially stable enough I'd want to start having kids. I'm not one of those women who wants to wait until I'm 35 to start rasing a family if I already found someone I want to do it with. Also, I'm all for having a big family - as many kids as we could afford. Both my parents come from a big family and I love it. No need to stop at 2 kids if we have the ability to properly care for all of them.
3. Work: I'm currently in school to become an accountant and I like it a lot. I'd have no problem working if my future husband and we needed the income. On the other hand, if we could afford for me to be a stay at home mom I would love that too. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that now though. I wouldn't go crazy being home all the time. I'd love being home with my kids and planning activities with them. Maybe once they started school I'd go back to work again.
4. Housekeeping: My mom still does most of the housekeeping/cooking. I grew up that way. My dad's job is to look after outside stuff and clean the bathroom, my mom and I do the rest. If I was a stay at home mom I'd have no problem doing all the housework, but if I was working I'd expect him to help out some too. Well, just help with cleaning haha. I wouldn't mind looking after kids and cooking on my own - I just hate cleaning.
5. Decision making: I'm more modern this way. 50/50.3
- Show AllShow Less