Everytime I wear shorts, yoga pants or sweat pants I get a camel toe. I want to know. Is this sexy to some guys and girls?

I get looms of both disgust and almost lust from guys and girls when I'm out in public in them. But I don't know why I get camel toe in so many kinds of bottoms. The only kind I dont is jeans.

Most Helpful Girl

• Camel toe is hot when it's not wrenched right up your snatch, but a nice little noticeable one? Mm. That would have me drooling 😍

• Couldn't agree more. Wrenched right up there is pretty gross to see. But snug clothing (particularly tights or hot-shorts with a seam in front) just casually clinging and highlighting a nice full but tight mound and accenting the cleavage a wee bit is INCREDIBLY hot.

BUT, if you're not trim and fit or you happen to not have plump outer lips o have stuff that hangs down below... DON'T show it. Awful.

What Guys Said 13

• i just... don't care bout it basically!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I would like seeing it. Itisi somewhat revealing and therefor interesting to many men.

• Sexy to guys. Probably slutty to girls but who cares.

• If i somehow notice it (I'm not usually looking at girls crotch) I will definitely be thinking about her vagina. It would be like if you saw my junk through my pants. You won't necessarily be turned on but you would think about it for a second.

• I prefer the subtle things in life.

• I don't looking at some camel toe. :-P

Are your pants and shorts extremely tight fitting?

• I mean I don't look down at a girls vagina when checking them out or sizing them up. But If I did see it , it would be appealing to me and my eyes 👀 though

• All I can say is I won't complain. If it happens, it happens.

• maybe thos guys and girls are retarded. because to me, thats very attractive and sexy. its the most sexiest when the girl is very confident showing it off when she goes out.

• dont look down there so wouldn't know

• I love this! Big turn on!

• Camel tod is sexy, for me!

• Ummm... no! Camel toes aren't really attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope... Trashy - yes.

• This has to be a trolling question and profile. It HAS to be or else my little regard for mankind has completely gone down the shitter for good.