Shoulder length hair or long hair?

Hi! I know this has been asked a lot, but I don't really want to know about super short pixie-cut hair. I'm asking about long and shoulder-length hair, which I will be calling short. So, if you're a guy, do you like longer hair or shorter hair better on a girl (generally)? And if you're a girl, do you prefer having long or short hair?

• I'm a guy and I prefer long hair
  • I'm a guy and I prefer shoulder-length hair
  • I'm a girl and I prefer having long hair
  • I'm a girl and I prefer having shoulder-length hair
  • I like seeing/having a pixie haircut
Hi again. Another few questions for the girls. If you have long hair, do you ever get really annoyed with it? Does it get tangled really easily? Do you have thick or thin hair?
I have really thin hair, so it's always been easier for me to have short (er) hair than longer. My hair always gets super tangled, and in the end I get super annoyed. I want to just cut it all off! (To shoulder length :))

Most Helpful Guy

• i like all lengths basically but shoulder length's my fav

What Guys Said 7

• certain girls can pull off having shoulder length hair, some can pull off having pixi cuts
    But i think long hair is the way to go to appeal everyone, its just very feminine and beautiful

• very few women can pull off shorter hair and even then it's debatable that they look even better with longer hair

• Yeah, any length below the shoulders and above the middle of the back ALWAYS looks good

• I like both shoulder length /long hair on a girl.. i have not much
    of preference

• I voted A but I have see pretty girls with hair under 2-3inches.

• What's your facial features look like? If you have sharp features like tiny nose and strong cheekbones, shoulder link is totally wassup. Long hair looks good on most girls though and as a man, I love the Pantene look. Pixie cut can be cute, but you have to rock it and have the personality to match. Good luck and do you, girl. Southside.

• Long or shoulder-length hair, I don't like pixie haircut in girls.

What Girls Said 8

• I have long hair, past my shoulders. It's thick and yes, sometimes it's really annoying and I want to cut it all off. I did cut it all off when I was fifteen, I shaved my head and it felt pretty damned awesome for that summer I can tell you. I grew it back again though and I wouldn't cut it again.

It can be hot and stiffling in the summer and because it's thick and long it's difficult to tie up properly.

• I prefer shoulder length hair :) by the way, the cat in your profile pic is just calling to me for squishy cuddles... o. O

• Haha thanks :) I always use this avatar because that cat is freaking adorable!

• although i have very long hair, i always wanted to do a huge change and cut it extremely short. however, i think this kind of haircut won't look good on me, so i'm not doing it yet.

• I loved having my hair down to my butt. I made the mistake of cutting it to my waist lol

• I love having really long hair that reaches to my waist.

• I prefer long hair.

• I think it depends on the person :)
    Short hair= tall or thin (especially your face)
    Long hair= short or a little chubby (long hair makes your face looks thinner)

Just my opinion. There are still some exceptions though! Xx