What clothes do you wear casually everyday?

like atypically what would you wear on a lovely day, or just a casual day.
like what do you wear?

this is what i wear most days

http://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/jd_074521_a?w=380&h=370&qlt=80&unsharp=0,1,1,7&img404=jd_imagemissing

http://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/jd_074521_a?w=380&h=370&qlt=80&unsharp=0,1,1,7&img404=jd_imagemissing

Updates:
i been wearing adidas superstars with neon red laces for years now, i look like a right prat...

and the haircut does not help

1|0
24|20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 20

• I usually wear dark wash jeans (usually Lucky brand), unless I'm wearing a light, royal, or navy blue top, in which case I wear medium wash. In warm weather, I wear shorts, usually American Eagle longboards with a 12" inseam, I don't do that mid-thigh shit. I have pairs in light khaki, navy, stone blue (really a gray), a pale light blue, and one plaid pair that's light blue/navy on white. It all depends on what top I'm wearing.
    m.ae.com/.../03_144_365_longboard.jpg

For tops, I usually wear t-shirts, henleys, button down shirts (striped, plaid, and a handful of solids), or a polo, usually Lacoste. Wearing the appropriate jeans or shorts is ESSENTIAL.

Also essential is matching the right sneaker or shoe with the outfit. I usually wear slip-on Sperry Top Sider sneakers or boat shoes, or a classic casual sneaker such as Nike Cortez or suede Pumas. I try to have white, navy, royal blue, gray, and black. That will usually match up with anything, although certain styles only work with either jeans OR shorts, they're not always interchangeable. The Sperry sneakers usually work with both though.
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

www.80scasualclassics.co.uk/.../...BLUE%20LACE.jpg

My overall look is semi-preppy, but not THAT preppy. I think it's more just "normal" casual wear, with a tinge of preppy, if I'm wearing the Sperries. But I don't generally wear khaki pants casually, or roll the cuffs up, or tie sweaters around my neck or anything, haha. I don't try to look like I belong to a yacht clubπŸ˜‚ I just try to dress appropriate for my age, without looking like an out-of-touch old man and maintaining a semi-young style. I'm just too old to be wearing Jordans and whatnot, haha. The goal is to look well-put-together.πŸ‘

#KindOfAPrettyboy 😎

0|0
    0|0
    • WHOOOAAAAA, serious typo! 😱😱😱Light blue shirts I DO wear with dark wash jeans!

• My entire wardrobe... well... pile of clothes on the floor is black.
    This is what I usually wear these days.
    http://i.imgur.com/zepcfbb.jpg

4|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a polo tshirt

0|2
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Levi jeans (dark wash), and a solid color T shirt or polo shirt (I've been a fan of pastel colors these days)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and sweater.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoodie, jeans, and vans during cold days.
    T-shirt, cargos, and slides (flops whatever you wanna call em)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tactical pants tactical shirt duty belt bullet proof vest and my tactical boots and a black hat with my oakleys lol

0|0
    0|0
  • T-Shirt and jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue jeans and a polo shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • something like a polo and jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt and jeans.
    Maybe an open flannel shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • A shirt and jeans and jackets, but I hate skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • A casual black/white button down, buttoned up and untucked, jeans and converse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a t-shirt pretty much.

0|0
    0|0
  • a plaid shirt, jeans, some kind of Nike shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoodie, shirt and khakis or jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Booty shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • CK jeans + converses + whatever top I'm feeling. Hot days = shorts + converses.

CONVERSES ALL DAYYY

0|0
    0|0
    • Only the low tops though, not a fan of the high tops.