I have stretchmarks. Can I wear a bikini?

I have stretchmarks on my hips. Old ones that are light but you can see them if light hits them. Also I have new red ones there because I gained weight last year as I got very ill and gained weight quickly.
Now I'm wondering if I can wear a bikini this summer because of my scars or should I stick to one- piece suits?

• Yes, you can wear a bikini
    94% (16)93% (13)94% (29)Vote
  • Don't wear bikinis
    6% (1)7% (1)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• yes you can, be proud of who you are
    the world can go fuck itself

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Stretch marks are badass in my opinion they're not an unattractive trait I find them very attractive especially on a women:)

1|1
    0|0
  • u can wear WHATEVER u want as long as u feel comfortable with yer body basically

1|0
    0|0
  • I find stretch marks really sexy on a girl's hips, on the one hand. One the other, I find one-piece bathing suits way more sexy/attractive as well. A bikini just gives it all away, leaves nothing to the imagination.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally dont like seeing them, but there are far grosser sights on most beaches

0|0
    1|1
  • That's fine as long as its not big its okay

0|0
    0|0
  • I like stretch marks on the butt

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Of course, you can wear whatever you want. If you're comfortable in a bikini, then wear a bikini. A lot of women have stretch marks, that's normal. No one is perfect.

2|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you're most comfortable wearing. I have them on my stomach from being pregnant and it doesn't stop me.

2|1
    0|0
  • You can wear whatever you want, hun. Don't let anyone get you down.

2|1
    0|0
  • Go for it, you should be proud of your body, what girl hasn't had a few stretch marks lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Only you can answer this question.

1|1
    0|0