Is it odd that I like women who wear long sleeve button down shirts and khaki or suit pants?

I have a fetishes for women that wear long sleeve button down shirts and khaki or suit pants. I was wondering if guys like this and find it sexy. Women, do you like dressing up like this. Also, is this fetish odd?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it is odd, but it certainly isn't my taste. I find that it doesn't flatter the feminine form at all.

What Girls Said 2

• Not odd if it doesn't interfere with your dating life.

Personally I'm not a long sleeve button down shirt kind of gal. A fashionable pant suit could be very nice though.

• Right on. i like to wear button up dress shirts. Nothing wrong about it.

What Guys Said 4

• People got all kinds of fetishes and basic likes. You should not think they are odd. Like what you like and be happy that you found what you like.

• No they can be sexy in that too lol

• I have the same fetish for long sleeve button down shirts on women (khakis are not important, but suit pants are delicious). I am totally with you there.

• Nothing wrong with it. Women wearing nice long sleeve blouses is a nice look. With skirt or pants paired with nice heels. I love the look.